Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Fun Fact Friday #2

         Fun Fact Friday brings you some unusual fun facts about men and will make women want to try these facts our and see if they actually work. To start this fun fact marathon: "If its attention that you want don't get in a relationship with a man during playoff season." In some ways, this can be true depending on what type of man you are dating. Most men love sports and football is a perfect Sunday getaway for men. Another fun fact is Men like gadgets with lots of fancy shiny black buttons. It makes them feel dang important." I can agree with this one! I love myself some cool gadgets, therefore the best gift I would want is a shiny gadget. So for all the women out there and do not know a cool gift for your man, buy him some cool shiny gadgets!
       To continue this fun fact line up "Men like to barbecue. They suddenly like to cook if danger and fire are involved. Weird how that happens." That being said, most men love to take risk and what better combination than to cook some good meat over a hot coal fire. For all the women that are reading this and do not want to cook, one perfect way to get your man to cook for you is to say the magic words, "Barbecue". This is the moment for any man to show there manly skill and enjoy cooking a big meal for their women.      Therefore, women you are welcome!                                                           Image Credit: Men Grilling

1 comment:

  1. I will say I do like a good barbecue. There is nothing like grilling those hot dogs to fat, juicy, split-down-the-middle perfection. I wonder if there are any statistics that would describe exactly how many American men fit into these stereotypes- I know I do!

    ReplyDelete