Thursday, March 2, 2017

Fun Fact Friday

    Fun fact Friday is a day where I express facts about men. To start it off; men who have lower IQs are more likely be unfaithful. Another cool fact is men spend about a year staring at women, a survey found. Half of the all women who homicide are killed by their current or formal husband or partner. The list goes on! I got these fact from factslides, which has very cool fact about many of things. This fact women will use against every men, "men lie 6 times a day, twice as often as women". 

     On a side note, women who are using these facts and getting upset with their man should understand this is some men. And men who are reading this should not hate me because I am giving our trade secretes out. I am only making our Fridays fun, by giving fun facts about men, therefore it will make every ones weekends interesting. One last fact; In his lifetime, a man spends almost six months shaving.This is a big task for men and I understand women have far more work to do, but men lose six months out of their lives to shave. So to help the men who have beards, men can somewhat relate on the time of shaving that women have to do. All in all men have unknown mysteries that they do not even know about, so ladies give them some credit, when they say "I don't know".






Image credit: Men shaving

No comments:

Post a Comment